Become an iAPPS Channel Partner Today!
While there are many economic benefits for iAPPS Partners, they also benefit from a few intangibles, depending on their level of engagement. Since each company receives a discount on the suite at any partner level, revenue strategy enjoys a high margin from the outset. And, in exchange for a minimal monthly license commitment, you’ll enjoy many other expanded capabilities, such as:
- Ability to offer your clients the industry’s best web experience management (WEM) solution, hosted on advanced cloud-based technology.
- Move into markets with larger clients as a result of iAPPS award-winning ease of use.
- No need for R&D investments – iAPPS comes ready for client customizations out of the box.
- Inclusion in partner conferences and events throughout the year, as well as iAPPS logo usage.
- Continuous pre-sale and technical support, including an assigned Channel Manager, which results in zero channel conflict.
- Ongoing, engaging and educational partner communications designed to support your efforts.
iAPPS - the kernel of dynamic WEM strategy
A strong WEM strategy including web sites, intranets, extranets, portals, and applications is the way online business is done. The ability to develop a successful, integrated strategy doesn’t come easy. iAPPS – 2010 winner of the CODiE award for best content management system – takes most of the difficulty out of the process with deep integration, innovation and ease of use.
Managing web investments requires at least four common software requirements:
- Web Content Management
- Web Analytics
The list of companies that sell products to address these needs is growing every day, but few of them provide a suite of tools as fully featured and integrated to handle all of them as iAPPS is, right out of the box. Many are constructed in a “silo” fashion, which makes integration of both processes and results almost impossible to achieve, and even harder to track. Without integration, data is often wrong, and it’s always difficult to report - mistakes are consistent and costly. iAPPS was developed to overcome limitations and avoid inaccuracies, and to enable simple, integrated web experience management that will drive a higher return on investment.
Partnership offers you implementation and customization support from a quality .NET Development Team of experts in iAPPS template design, as well as a comprehensive Quality Assurance Team. This level of expert technical support comes to partners at roughly half the cost of home-based developers, which allows you to maximize profit margins on all engagement opportunities.